Physics and Astronomy Classification Scheme 2003
00. GENERAL ( 51 Dok.)
- 01. Communication, education, history, and philosophy ( 0 Dok. )
- 02. Mathematical methods in physics ( 28 Dok. )
- 03. Quantum mechanics, field theories, and special relativity (see also section 11 General theory of fields and particles) ( 38 Dok. )
- 04. General relativity and gravitation (see also 95.30.Sf in astronomy) ... ... Special relativity, see 03.30.+p ( 2 Dok. )
- 05. Statistical physics, thermodynamics, and nonlinear dynamical systems (see also 02.50.-r Probability theory, stochastic processes, and statistics) ( 13 Dok. )
- 06. Metrology, measurements, and laboratory procedures (for laser applications in metrology, see 42.62.Eh) ( 3 Dok. )
- 07. Instruments, apparatus, and components common to several branches of physics and astronomy (see also each subdiscipline for specialized instrumentation and techniques) ( 28 Dok. )
Sie benötigen weitere Informationen?
Fragen Sie uns!