Physics and Astronomy Classification Scheme 2003
60. CONDENSED MATTER: STRUCTURAL, MECHANICAL AND THERMAL PROPERTIES ( 33 Dok.)
- 61. Structure of solids and liquids; crystallography (for surface, interface, and thin film structure, see section 68) ( 44 Dok. )
- 62. Mechanical and acoustical properties of condensed matter (for mechanical properties of interfaces and thin films, see 68.35.Gy, and 68.35.Iv; and 68.60Bs; for mechanical and acoustical properties related to treatment conditions, see 81.40.Jj, Lm, Np in material science; for mechanical properties of rocks and minerals, see 91.60.-x) ( 13 Dok. )
- 63. Lattice dynamics (see also 78.30.-j Infrared and Raman spectra; for surface and interface vibrations, see 68.35.Ja ( 4 Dok. )
- 64. Equations of state, phase equilibria, and phase transitions (see also 82.60.-s Chemical thermodynamics) ( 6 Dok. )
- 65. Thermal properties of condensed matter (see also 05.70.-a Thermodynamics and section 44 Heat transfer; for thermodynamic properties of quantum fluids and solids, see section 67; for thermal properties of thin films, see 68.60.Dv; for nonelectronic thermal conduction, see 66.60.+a and 66.70.+f; for thermal properties of rocks and minerals, see 91.60.Ki; for thermodynamic properties of superconductors, see 74.25.Bt) ( 3 Dok. )
- 66. Transport properties of condensed matter (nonelectronic) ( 2 Dok. )
- 67. Quantum fluids and solids; liquid and solid helium (see also 05.30.-d Quantum statistical mechanics) ( 0 Dok. )
- 68. Surfaces and interfaces; thin films and low-dimensional systems (structure and nonelectronic properties) (for surface and interface chemistry, see 82.65.+r, for surface magnetism, see 75.70.Rf) ( 24 Dok. )
Sie benötigen weitere Informationen?
Fragen Sie uns!