Physics and Astronomy Classification Scheme 2003
70. CONDENSED MATTER: ELECTRONIC STRUCTURE, ELECTRICAL, MAGNETIC, AND ( 121 Dok.)
- 71. Electronic structure of bulk materials (see section 73 for electronic structure of surfaces, interfaces, low-dimensional structures, and nanomaterials; for electronic structure of superconductors, see 74.25.Jb) ( 21 Dok. )
- 72. Electronic transport in condensed matter (for electronic transport in surfaces, interfaces, and thin films, see section 73; for electrical properties related to treatment conditions, see 81.40.Rs; for transport properties of superconductors, see 74.25.Fy) ( 14 Dok. )
- 73. Electronic structure and electrical properties of surfaces, interfaces, thin films, and low-dimensional structures (for electronic structure and electrical properties of superconducting films and low-dimensional structures, see 74.78.-w; for computational methodology for electronic structure calculations in condensed matter, see 71.15.-m) ( 36 Dok. )
- 74. Superconductivity (for superconducting devices, see 85.25.-j) ( 3 Dok. )
- 75. Magnetic properties and materials (for magnetic properties related to treatment conditions, see 81.40.Rs; for magnetic properties of superconductors, see 74.25.Ha; for magnetic properties of rocks and minerals, see 91.60.Pn) ( 11 Dok. )
- 76. Magnetic resonances and relaxations in condensed matter, M ( 3 Dok. )
- 77. Dielectrics, piezoelectrics, and ferroelectrics and their properties (for conductivity phenomena, see 72.20.-i and 72.80.-r; for dielectric properties related to treatment conditions, see 81.40.Tv) ( 13 Dok. )
- 78. Optical properties, condensed-matter spectroscopy and other interactions of radiation and particles with condensed matter ( 33 Dok. )
- 79. Electron and ion emission by liquids and solids; impact phenomena ( 7 Dok. )
Sie benötigen weitere Informationen?
Fragen Sie uns!