Physics and Astronomy Classification Scheme 2003
05. Statistical physics, thermodynamics, and nonlinear dynamical systems (see also 02.50.-r Probability theory, stochastic processes, and statistics) ( 10 Dok.)
- 05.10.-a Computational methods in statistical physics and nonlinear dynamics (see also 02.70.-c in mathematical methods in physics) ( 0 Dok. )
- 05.20.-y Classical statistical mechanics ( 2 Dok. )
- 05.30.-d Quantum statistical mechanics ( 0 Dok. )
- 05.40.-a Fluctuation phenomena, random processes, noise, and Brownian motion (for fluctuations in superconductivity, see 74.40.+k; for statistical theory and fluctuations in nuclear reactions, see 24.60.-k; for fluctuations in plasma, see 52.25.Gj) ( 2 Dok. )
- 05.45.-a Nonlinear dynamics and nonlinear dynamical systems (see also section 45 Classical mechanics of discrete systems) ( 3 Dok. )
- 05.50.+q Lattice theory and statistics (Ising, Potts, etc.) (see also 64.60.Cn Order-disorder transformations and statistical mechanics of model systems and 75.10.Hk Classical spin models) ( 1 Dok. )
- 05.60.-k Transport processes ( 1 Dok. )
- 05.65.+b Self-organized systems (see also 45.70.-n in classical mechanics of ( 0 Dok. )
- 05.70.-a Thermodynamics (see also section 64 Equations of state, phase equilibria, and phase transitions, and section 65 Therm ( 4 Dok. )
- 05.90.+m Other topics in statistical physics, thermodynamics, and nonlinear dynamical systems (restricted to new topics in section 05) ( 0 Dok. )
Sie benötigen weitere Informationen?
Fragen Sie uns!