Physics and Astronomy Classification Scheme 2003
46. Continuum mechanics of solids (see also 83.10.Ff in rheology) ( 3 Dok.)
- 46.05.+b General theory of continuum mechanics of solids ( 0 Dok. )
- 46.15.-x Computational methods in continuum mechanics (see also 02.70.-e Computational techniques in mathematical methods in physics) ( 0 Dok. )
- 46.25.-y Static elasticity ( 1 Dok. )
- 46.32.+x Static buckling and instability ( 0 Dok. )
- 46.35.+z Viscoelasticity, plasticity, viscoplasticity (see also 83.60.Bc, Df, ( 1 Dok. )
- 46.40.-f Vibrations and mechanical waves (see also 43.40.+s Structural acoustics and vibration; 62.30.+d Mechanical and elastic waves; vibrations in mechanical properties of solids) ( 0 Dok. )
- 46.50.+a Fracture mechanics, fatigue and cracks (see also 62.20.Mk Fatigue, brittleness, fracture, and cracks in mechanical properties of ( 0 Dok. )
- 46.55.+d Tribology and mechanical contacts (see also 81.40.Pq Friction, lubrication and wear in materials science; 62.20.Qp ( 1 Dok. )
- 46.65.+g Random phenomena and media (see also 05.40.-a in statistical physics, thermodynamics and nonlinear dynamical systems) ( 0 Dok. )
- 46.70.-p Application of continuum mechanics to structures ( 0 Dok. )
- 46.80.+j Measurement methods and techniques in continuum mechanics of solids (see also 07.10.-h Mechanical instruments, equipment, and ( 0 Dok. )
- 46.90.+s Other topics in continuum mechanics of solids (restricted to new topics in section 46) ( 0 Dok. )
Sie benötigen weitere Informationen?
Fragen Sie uns!