Physics and Astronomy Classification Scheme 2003
62. Mechanical and acoustical properties of condensed matter (for mechanical properties of interfaces and thin films, see 68.35.Gy, and 68.35.Iv; and 68.60Bs; for mechanical and acoustical properties related to treatment conditions, see 81.40.Jj, Lm, Np in material science; for mechanical properties of rocks and minerals, see 91.60.-x) ( 10 Dok.)
- 62.10.+s Mechanical properties of liquids (for viscosity of liquids, see 66.20.-x) ( 1 Dok. )
- 62.20.-x Mechanical properties of solids ( 10 Dok. )
- 62.25.+g Mechanical properties of nanoscale materials ( 0 Dok. )
- 62.30.+d Mechanical and elastic waves; vibrations (see also 43.40.+s Structural acoustics and vibration; 46.40.-f Vibrations and mechanical waves in continuum mechanics of solids) ( 0 Dok. )
- 62.40.+i Anelasticity, internal friction, stress relaxation, and mechanical resonances (see also 81.40.Jj Elasticity and anelasticity) ... ... Thermomechanical effects, see 65.40.De ... ... Magnetomechanical effects, see 75.80.+q ... ... Piezoelectric effects, see 77.65.-j ... ... Elastooptical effects, see 78.20.Hp ( 0 Dok. )
- 62.50.+p High-pressure and shock wave effects in solids and liquids (for high pressure apparatus and techniques, see 07.35.+k; for shock wave initiated high-pressure chemistry, see 82.40.Fp) ( 1 Dok. )
- 62.60.+v Acoustical properties of liquids (see also 43.35.+d in acoustics) ... ... Lattice dynamics, phonons, see section 63 ... ... Second sound in quantum fluids, see 67.40.Pm ( 0 Dok. )
- 62.65.+k Acoustical properties of solids ... ... Magnetoacoustic effects, see 72.55.+s and 73.50.Rb ... ... Acoustoelectric effects, see 72.50.+b, 73.50.Rb, and 77.65.Dq ... ... Acoustooptical effects, see 78.20.Hp ( 0 Dok. )
- 62.80.+f Ultrasonic relaxation (for ultrasonic attenuation in superconductors, see 74.25.Ld) ( 0 Dok. )
- 62.90.+k Other topics in mechanical and acoustical properties of condensed matter (restricted to new topics in section 62) ( 0 Dok. )
Sie benötigen weitere Informationen?
Fragen Sie uns!