Physics and Astronomy Classification Scheme 2003
73. Electronic structure and electrical properties of surfaces, interfaces, thin films, and low-dimensional structures (for electronic structure and electrical properties of superconducting films and low-dimensional structures, see 74.78.-w; for computational methodology for electronic structure calculations in condensed matter, see 71.15.-m) ( 15 Dok.)
- 73.20.-r Electron states at surfaces and interfaces ( 7 Dok. )
- 73.21.-b Electron states and collective excitations in multilayers, quantum wells, mesoscopic, and nanoscale systems (for electron states in nanoscale materials, see 73.22.-f) ( 2 Dok. )
- 73.22.-f Electronic structure of nanoscale materials: clusters, nanoparticles, nanotubes, and nanocrystals ( 2 Dok. )
- 73.23.-b Electronic transport in mesoscopic systems ( 1 Dok. )
- 73.25.+i Surface conductivity and carrier phenomena ( 2 Dok. )
- 73.30.+y Surface double layers, Schottky barriers, and work functions (see also 82.45.Mp Thin layers, films, monolayers, membranes in ( 2 Dok. )
- 73.40.-c Electronic transport in interface structures ( 9 Dok. )
- 73.43.-f Quantum Hall effects ( 0 Dok. )
- 73.50.-h Electronic transport phenomena in thin films (for electronic transport in mesoscopic systems, see 73.23.-b; see also 73.40.-c Electronic transport in interface structures; for electronic transport in nanoscale materials and structures, see 73.63.-b) ( 1 Dok. )
- 73.61.-r Electrical properties of specific thin films (for optical properties of thin films, see 78.20.-e and 78.66.-w; for magnetic properties of thin films, see 75.70.-i) ( 6 Dok. )
- 73.63.-b Electronic transport in nanoscale materials and structures (see also 73.23.-b ( 4 Dok. )
- 73.90.+f Other topics in electronic structure and electrical properties of surfaces, interfaces, thin films, and low-dimensional structures (Restricted to new topics in section 73) ( 0 Dok. )
Sie benötigen weitere Informationen?
Fragen Sie uns!