Physics and Astronomy Classification Scheme 2003
81. Materials science ( 72 Dok.)
- 81.05.-t Specific materials: fabrication, treatment, testing and analysis ... ... Superconducting materials, see 74.70.-b and 74.72.-h ... ... Magnetic materials, see 75.50.-y ... ... Optical materials, see 42.70.-a ... ... Dielectric, piezoelectric, and ferroelectric materials, see 77.84.-s ... ... Colloids, gels, and emulsions, see 82.70.Dd, Gg, Kj respectively ... ... Biological materials, see 87.14.-g ... ... Molecular sieves, zeolites, and other complex materials, see 82.75.-z ( 25 Dok. )
- 81.07.-b Nanoscale materials and structures: fabrication and characterization (for nanostructured materials in electrochemistry, see 82.45.Yz; for nanoparticles in polymers, see 82.35.Np in physical chemistry and chemical physics) ( 7 Dok. )
- 81.10.-h Methods of crystal growth; physics of crystal growth (for crystal structure, see section 61) ( 6 Dok. )
- 81.15.-z Methods of deposition of films and coatings; film growth and epitaxy (for structure of thin films, see 68.55.-a; see also 85.40.Sz ( 5 Dok. )
- 81.16.-c Methods of nanofabrication and processing (for femtosecond probing of semiconductor nanostructures, see 82.53.Mj in physical chemistry and chemical physics) ( 3 Dok. )
- 81.20.-n Methods of materials synthesis and materials processing (for ion implantation and doping, see 61.72.Tt, Vv, and Ww) ... ... Crystal growth, see 81.10.-h ( 2 Dok. )
- 81.30.-t Phase diagrams and microstructures developed by solidification and solid-solid phase transformations (see also 64.70.Kb Solid-solid transitions) ( 1 Dok. )
- 81.40.-z Treatment of materials and its effects on microstructure and ( 22 Dok. )
- 81.65.-b Surface treatments (see also 85.40.-e Microelectronics: LSI, VLSI, ULSI; integrated circuit fabrication technology) ( 3 Dok. )
- 81.70.-q Methods of materials testing and analysis (for specific chemical analysis methods, see 82.80.-d) ( 4 Dok. )
- 81.90.+c Other topics in materials science (restricted to new topics in section 81) ( 1 Dok. )
Sie benötigen weitere Informationen?
Fragen Sie uns!