Physics and Astronomy Classification Scheme 2003
- 42.50.Ar Photon statistics and coherence theory ( 3 Dok. )
- 42.50.Ct Quantum description of interaction of light and matter; related ( 1 Dok. )
- 42.50.Dv Nonclassical states of the electromagnetic field, including entangled photon states; quantum state engineering and measurements (see also 03.65.Ud Entanglement and quantum nonlocality (e.g. EPR paradox, Bell's inequalities, GHZ states, etc.) ( 6 Dok. )
- 42.50.Fx Cooperative phenomena in quantum optical systems ( 0 Dok. )
- 42.50.Gy Effects of atomic coherence on propagation, absorption, and amplification of light; electromagnetically induced transparency and absorption ( 1 Dok. )
- 42.50.Hz Strong-field excitation of optical transitions in quantum systems; multi-photon processes; dynamic Stark shift (for multiphoton ionization and excitation of atoms and molecules, see 32.80.Rn, and 33.80.Rm, respectively) ( 1 Dok. )
- 42.50.Lc Quantum fluctuations, quantum noise, and quantum jumps ( 1 Dok. )
- 42.50.Md Optical transient phenomena: quantum beats, photon echo, free-induction decay, dephasings and revivals, optical nutation, and self-induced transparency ... ... Dynamics of nonlinear optical systems; optical instabilities, optical chaos, and optical spatio-temporal dynamics, see 42.65.Sf ... ... Optical solitons; nonlinear guided waves, see 42.65.Tg ( 1 Dok. )
- 42.50.Nn Quantum optical phenomena in absorbing, dispersive and conducting media ( 2 Dok. )
- 42.50.Pq Cavity quantum electrodynamics; micromasers ( 1 Dok. )
- 42.50.St Nonclassical interferometry, subwavelength lithography ( 2 Dok. )
- 42.50.Vk Mechanical effects of light on atoms, molecules, electrons, and ions (see also 32.80.Pj and 33.80.Ps Optical cooling and trapping of atoms and molecules, respectively) ... ... Optical tests of fundamental laws and forces, see 12.20.Fv Experimental tests in quantum electrodynamics and 03.65.Ta Foundations of quantum mechanics; measurement theory ( 0 Dok. )
- 42.50.Xa Optical tests of quantum theory ( 0 Dok. )
Sie benötigen weitere Informationen?
Fragen Sie uns!