Physics and Astronomy Classification Scheme 2003
- 42.65.An Optical susceptibility, hyperpolarizability (see also 33.15.Mt Electric and magnetic moments, polarizability and magnetic ( 0 Dok. )
- 42.65.Dr Stimulated Raman scattering; CARS (for Raman lasers, see 42.55.Ye) ( 1 Dok. )
- 42.65.Es Stimulated Brillouin and Rayleigh scattering ( 0 Dok. )
- 42.65.Hw Phase conjugation; photorefractive and Kerr effects ( 1 Dok. )
- 42.65.Jx Beam trapping, self-focusing and defocusing; self-phase modulation ( 1 Dok. )
- 42.65.Ky Frequency conversion; harmonic generation, including higher-order harmonic generation (see also 42.79.Nv Optical frequency converters) ( 0 Dok. )
- 42.65.Lm Parametric down conversion and production of entangled photons (see also 42.50.Dv Nonclassical states of the electromagnetic field, including entangled photon states; quantum state engineering and measurements; for optical parametric oscillators and amplifiers, see 42.65.Yj) ( 1 Dok. )
- 42.65.Pc Optical bistability, multistability, and switching, including local field effects (see also 42.60.Gd Q-switching; 42.79.Ta Optical computers, logic elements, interconnects, switches; neural networks) ( 1 Dok. )
- 42.65.Re Ultrafast processes; optical pulse generation and pulse compression ( 3 Dok. )
- 42.65.Sf Dynamics of nonlinear optical systems; optical instabilities, optical chaos and complexity, and optical spatio-temporal dynamics ( 0 Dok. )
- 42.65.Tg Optical solitons; nonlinear guided waves (for solitons in fibers, see 42.81.Dp) ( 1 Dok. )
- 42.65.Wi Nonlinear waveguides ( 0 Dok. )
- 42.65.Yj Optical parametric oscillators and amplifiers (see also 42.65.Lm Parametric down conversion and production of entangled photons) ( 1 Dok. )
Sie benötigen weitere Informationen?
Fragen Sie uns!