Physics and Astronomy Classification Scheme 2003
- 81.40.Cd Solid solution hardening, precipitation hardening, and dispersion hardening; aging ( 1 Dok. )
- 81.40.Ef Cold working, work hardening; annealing, post-deformation annealing, quenching, tempering recovery, and crystallization ( 4 Dok. )
- 81.40.Gh Other heat and thermomechanical treatments ( 4 Dok. )
- 81.40.Jj Elasticity and anelasticity, stress-strain relations ( 0 Dok. )
- 81.40.Lm Deformation, plasticity, and creep (see also 83.50.-v Deformation and flow in rheology) ( 7 Dok. )
- 81.40.Np Fatigue, corrosion fatigue, embrittlement, cracking, fracture and failure ( 0 Dok. )
- 81.40.Pq Friction, lubrication, and wear ( 4 Dok. )
- 81.40.Rs Electrical and magnetic properties (related to treatment conditions) ( 1 Dok. )
- 81.40.Tv Optical and dielectric properties (related to treatment conditions) ( 0 Dok. )
- 81.40.Vw Pressure treatment (see also 62.50.+p High-pressure and shock-wave effects in solids and liquids) ( 1 Dok. )
- 81.40.Wx Radiation treatment (particle and electromagnetic) (see also 61.80.-x Physical radiation effects, radiation damage) ... ... Etching, corrosion, oxidation, and other surface treatments, see 81.65.-b ( 0 Dok. )
Sie benötigen weitere Informationen?
Fragen Sie uns!